Stichting Studiecentrum Pa Kua
G.van Doornikstraat 5 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3621 HT Breukelen Website: www.pakua.nl
Chamber of Commerce no .: 41246084
General Terms and Conditions
All information provided by course participants is confidential and confidential for the Study Center PaKua and for the contracted teachers.
Provided e-mail addresses will only be used when announcing new courses to be organized and will not be communicated to third parties. On request, one can be removed from this mailing list.
Terms of payment
After the registration the general terms and conditions are valid.
After the registration has been received a legal cooling-off period of 14 days applies. where within the course can be canceled without any further costs, but given notice written or by email to Study Center PaKua.
The registration only is valid when your payment has been received.
After registration you will immediately receive the confirmation of the registration on the seminar or course through your mailbox.
Conditions on payment
When registering for a seminair or a course one is due to pay the full amount at once. After the payment you will receive your invoice of the seminar or course through your mailbox. Your payments can be done by Ideal or PayPal.
After registration, a legal cooling-off period of 14 days applies, within which the registration can be canceled without costs, provided that it is reported to the secretariat by letter or by e-mail.
If after the expiry of this period you are prevented from taking part in the course for which you have enrolled, then you must make this known in writing or by e-mail to the secretariat of Study Center Pa Kua, with the following terms and conditions. :
– When cancelling 5 months to 2 months before the start of the seminar/course € 15,- administration fee will be charged.
– When cancelling 2 months to 5 weeks before the start of the seminar/course € 125,- administration will be charged.
– When cancelling within 5 weeks and before the start of the seminar/course the full course fee is due.
– When cancelling after the seminar/course has started the full course fee is due.
– In extraordinary and unforseen circumstances one can apply for a refund if it is done by writing or email to the secretary of Study Center PaKua. Refunding of the course fee will occur only when reliable documents are handed over.
Cancellation by Studiecentrum Pa Kua
In case of insufficient registrations or force majeure, Study Center Pa Kua reserves the right to cancel the training. The possibly paid course fee will be fully refunded within 7 days.
After having taken part of a complete seminar or course a certificate is given to the participant.
Receiving a certificate will only occur when the total course fee has been paid.
Study Center PaKua and their theachers cannot take any legal responsibility for damage to persons and/or personal possesions during seminars or courses organised by Study Center PaKua. Participants have to be insured for personal damage and/or damage to persons and/or possessions of a third party.
Seminars and courses will be held in the Dutch language. When there are participants from abroad the seminars and courses will be held in the English language.